- Group Tours
- Private Tours
- Trip Reviews
- Booked Guests
- USA/Canada 1-800-285-2726
- Australia (02) 8006 4411
Best place visited on the tour: Saipan and Nagasaki
Best experience you had in Japan: Definitely seeing places I've only read about
Want to visit next: Tokyo, Yamato Museum
I'm an educator and thus not rich. I'm careful with my money so I wondered if this would be worth what I paid for. It most certainly was for these reasons.
1) our leader (Andy) is knowledgeable but above all, passionate. It made THE TRIP. I feel like I was educated and not just led around.
2) The group was easy to get to know and pleasant to be around.
3) Seeing north fiend, Saipan, and most of all, Japan exceeded my expectations.
Very clean, very comfortable, staff at every hotel very welcoming and friendly
1) we were fed traditional Japanese food rather than taken to places where we'd eat what we could have at home. 2) Various settings were spectacular and unique.
1. Very cooperative 2. Exceedingly friendly 3. Very knowledgeable about places we visit 4. She was able to put up with people (patience)
We saw things that I didn't know we'd see. 1) Jungle expedition through Tinian 2) Kyoto 3) The non-tourist view of Banzai cliffs