Japan Travel Tips: The Essentials
Never leave home without
Everybody has their own way of getting ready for a trip. Likewise, when packing for any vacation, I have a checklist of Essentials that I can't travel without. Hopefully to help you with your next trip, I listed out my
Top 15 Travel Essentials!
- Cell Phone I use a plus-sized, unlocked phone.
- Book A good read goes a long way.
- Wallet Only have some cash, one credit card, ID, and leave what you don't need at home.
- Charger Cables/Plug I prefer using
Braidedcables for extra durability.
- Light Jacket Something easy to fold that won't take much space in my back pack for those chilly moments.
- Medicine Pack A few pain relievers, band-aids, stomach medicine, etc.
- Water bottle I use an insulated bottle for extra measures.
- Tablet While I like using just my plus-sized phone, a table helps for shorter trips where some work is involved.
- Eye-mask for sleeping
- Umbrella if you can fit it in your bag, why not? Especially if the weather can be temperamental.
- Hand Sanitizer travel size of course.
- Hand Towel
- External Battery