Pokemon Spots for Anime Japan 2020
Pokemon Japan 2020
With 2019 coming to an end, it's hard to believe the decade is almost over. We've had a handful of amazing anime & manga to enjoy, delicious snacks to munch on, and even a new Era, there's been a lot going on in all Japan.
We've seen a lot of great things, especially when it comes to the Pikachu Crew and the rest of Japan's Pokemon pals. Yes, we had a couple of Pikachu/Pokemon movies that amazed us over the last couple years, but with 2020 coming up, Japan Deluxe Tours is excited for all the new Pokemon attractions coming to Tokyo!
What to Expect in Japan 2020 for Pokemon
Without further ado, here are a few things we are excited for to see with Pokemon in 2020!
- Harajuku Pokemon Center - New Pokemon Center in Harajuku, bringing together the classic Pokemon we know and love with the loud fashions and styles of Harajuku. Graffiti Pikachu anyone?
- Pokemon Café - New Cafe in the Ikebukuro Pokemon Center - Sunshine City Prince location - Dedicated to creating extra kawaii Pokemon-themed Japanese sweets.
- Pokemon Donuts - What started as a limited-time collaboration is growing into an annual event, with 2019 Pokemon X Mister Donuts Campaign featuring incredible new goods and mugs.
- Hokkaido Pokemon Manhole Covers - A popular pasttime in Japan, the manhole covers of Hokkaido will receive a
PokemonMakeover, featuring characters from the original Kanto Pokemon of Red & Blue (Green) versions. Also found in Kanagawa.
- Pikachu Outbreak! in Yokohama - An annual event featuring numerous dancing Pikachu, this Pokemon event is one of the most famous in all Japan, bringing numerous local and international trainers to Yokohama. Most recently began featuring Eevee from the
Let's Go Pikachu & Eeveeseries.
- Pokémon Painting Train - Special Tokyo Monorail featuring Pikachu and other Pokemon from Ash's teams.